Thank you for being part of Inspiring Purpose. If you have not already registered your participation, please apply here: inspiringpurpose.org.uk/apply.
To successfully complete the programme we encourage you to:
- Review the available templates and choose your preferred format (see options below).
- Read through the programme Instructions.
- Download and review our Teacher Resource, this is designed to give you suggestions for implementing Inspiring Purpose and includes recommended activities.
- Explore our many online Resources and step by step Pupil Guide and Previous Entries.
- And finally download and understand our key considerations on the Judging Guide.
In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint and in response to a lot of learning within schools now taking place online, and the need to provide pupils with the ability to work from home if necessary, Inspiring Purpose has been re-designed as a virtual activity. We encourage teachers to utilise platform like Google Classrooms and Microsoft Teams to deliver the programme.
A very limited number of last year’s hard copy posters are available upon request on a first come first served basis. However, we will require the school to cover the cost of postage and packaging.