Use this self-refection to help you work out what kind of person you want to become.
Think about your vision for a better world; what kind of world would you like to see in the future.
What could you do now to take action on this vision and become a more active citizen?
Don’t rush – reflect first, and write from the heart!
These questions should help you reflect so that you can answer each question well.
lease record your answers on a separate sheet of paper and write the final version on your poster.
A. What do you want to achieve and contribute in your life?
• Looking back on your inspirational figure, do you want to be like them?
• Is there a particular job or person you look up to?
• How would you want people to remember you or think of you?
B. What are your top key ideas & priorities for a sustainable future?
• What changes/improvements do you wish to see in the next two years?
• What global issues affect you most?
• What global issues do you want to see resolved?
• What do you think can be done to have an effect on these issues? Who do you think can make changes?
C. How are you personally planning to contribute to a sustainable future?
• What changes do you want to see to the world in the future?
• Are you passionate about climate change or another global issue?
• Do you want to find a solution for plastic/sea pollution or endangered animal species ?
• This is about you, what difference do you want to see in your world?